[OT] Re: [ANN] tRev's new 'decoder' now showing...video is up!

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Wed Aug 26 03:22:54 EDT 2009

Jerry,
Most cool-- way to go with some serious out of the box thinking on this one.

Personally, I prefer the simplest approach. I can remember what the word
'breakpoint' means, not sure if I can remember alexpoint, or lenpoint, or
some sort of fancy graphic which shows up in a funny color on my Vista
computer.

You are of course correct in aspiring to terse features, terse terminology,
and terse architecture when creating an IDE for Rev. You've already
successfully navigated the most complex script editors every created for an
Xtalk, and have, I assume, a new-found passion for the simple.

Even so, making things simple is sometimes the hardest to do. Great job.