[OT] Re: [ANN] tRev's new 'decoder' now showing...video is up!

Brian Yennie briany at qldlearning.com
Tue Aug 25 20:13:57 EDT 2009

Off the cusp idea -- what about just making "breakpoints" completely
visual in tRev? Perhaps use an image with an arrow and some sort of
useful icon? That way you'd maintain the use of actual breakpoints for
all of the reasons you outlined, but just give the user something tRev-
specific to look at.