[OT] Re: [ANN] tRev's new 'decoder' now showing...video is up!

Jerry Daniels jerry.daniels at me.com
Tue Aug 25 18:18:57 EDT 2009

Alex,

I would love to change the name of our breakpoints to alexpoints or
lenpoints or kevpoints, but alas, I cannot. Only the keyword
"breakpoint" will cause the tracebreak message to be sent to tRev's
frontscript in Rev where it stores the full context into a database.
It's this data that the decoder then uses in tRev to help you fix code
with less effort.

I agree TOTALLY with the request, but alas, Rev forbids it. I am glad
you like the decoder. I just updated it. You will see the "update
available" link appear in the lower left of tRev editor any moment now.

Best,

Jerry Daniels
Watch tRev - The Movie
http://reveditor.com/trev-the-movie