Password protecting a revMedia 4 stack - "Yer - But - No"

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 24 06:40:34 EDT 2009

What Bill means is that the end-product revlet that you upload to the web server, is protected as it is turned into a different file format - but nothing prevents you from either putting the original stack right next to the revlet  for download by interested people, or sharing it to someone else via email or other means.
It's just that the revlet is protected, which sounds like a good decision to me in these days of DRM and IP-protection.

Jan Schenkel
=====
Quartam Reports & PDF Library for Revolution
<http://www.quartam.com>

=====