Password protecting a revMedia 4 stack - "Yer - But - No"

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Sun Aug 23 12:36:10 EDT 2009

Maybe I have got this wrong; but as far as I can tell one cannot
pasword protect stacks unless they are bound up in standalones.

As revMedia 4 ONLY allows one to build revelets this means than
any FREE STANDING stacks have to be issued with the Revolution
stack runner and are, therefore, not password protectable.

THIS is the reason why my "Sanskrit Typewriter" stack, being
developed currently with revMedia 4 is only being released
in Private-Beta form.

Having attended the Edinburgh Conf. and receiving my copy
of Revolution I will build standalones with password protection
for broader-based testing.

"Yer-but-No!"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vicky_Pollard

http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/littlebritain/characters/vicky.shtml