Syllabic division of words

Randall Reetz randall at randallreetz.com
Sat Aug 22 22:27:21 EDT 2009

This is one techniques that can be applied to derive meaning from text.  But the first step is to have the capacity to fluidly identify chunks of text that give context to individual words.  Parts of speech (noun, very, subject and object phrases).  In my work I lean towards least-energy metrics (somewhat captured in LSA's association angles).  The point isn't having the perfect system.  Name one part of xtalk that is perfect!  The point is having some semantically applicable tools at all.  Again I must stress, these words obligated no one to any action of any kind.  They are simply one person's opinion.
randall