Syllabic division of words

Randall Reetz randall at randallreetz.com
Sat Aug 22 18:43:59 EDT 2009

The world hasn't had a means of gain on productivity for over 14 years.  Principally because of the ridiculous shortsighted way ROI is cast.

Xtalk has not maintained currency with changing markets and tech.

Suggestions and ideas do not need to be attacked in this way.  Either there is no moderation of this list or the moderator supports this type of bullying behavior.

Most of what is on this list is not pertinent to me...  I just ignore it and move on...  I can't imagine what would motivate someone to attack.

And I am being cast as the problem?