Vote to disable password protection for revMedia 4 stacks

capellan capellan2000 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 22 15:56:50 EDT 2009

Richard Gaskin wrote:

> But before I vote I have to ask:  Could there be security considerations
>   for the end-user or RunRev which are minimized with this ability?

Minimized?

Do you mean: How could revMedia 4 end users will be affected if they
could not password protect their stacks?

For example, if a teacher creates a multiple-choice test, all correct
answers will be available to anyone that uses the IDE... :-(
and surely there should exists many more examples of users affected
in some way.