Syllabic division of words

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Sat Aug 22 14:20:05 EDT 2009

Brian Yennie wrote:

> You seem to have a great thirst for striking down the state of
> technology, without actually contributing much to it, nor (as far as I
> can tell) understanding much about it. Here's an idea -- how about
> just discussing your ideas instead of chastising anyone who fails to
> grasp your genius?
>
> Do you get upset about the lack of flying cars every time you change a
> tire, and call out engineers as afraid of innovation?
>
> I have no idea what "hierarchical thesaurus semantic chains" are. Can
> you explain why I should want them in my development environment and
> give a concrete example? Or are you, as I suspect, just throwing
> around buzz words and condescension?
>
> This is about how I react to your descriptions:
> http://blogmaverick.com/2009/08/19/success-motivation-what-entrepreneurs-should-not-do/
>

> I see lots of words and claims, but nary one little example of what
> you are actually trying to say.

Very, Very Well Said, Brian!

I don't know if you have noticed, by Mr Reetz "does this" periodically;
all with no result, except that some of us are left with a bad taste in our
mouths.

I thought, that this use-list (apart from the occasional comic outburst)
was directly aimed at using Runtime Revolution, not
blethering on in jargonised neologisms that may, just possibly, be from
one particular person's interior monologue.