Standalone not quitting completely

Ian McKnight iangmcknight at googlemail.com
Sat Aug 22 12:15:22 EDT 2009

Hi

I have a stack, consists of a splash stack and a substack, which I
have made into a standalone.

As I was testing the quit command, the 'X box' and the File> Quit
command in the standalone, I discovered that while the standalone
closes down ie all windows closed and no presence on the task bar,
there is a process running in the task manager having the same name as
my standalone. When I restart the standalone a separate process starts
in the Task Manager.

BTW the code I use to quit may standalone is
File > Quit uses the Quit command after asking confirmation
Using the X box I trap  closeStackRequest in a handler and after
confirmation, I close the splash stack and pass the closeStackRequest
message.
Either method still leaves the open precess.

I would welcome any suggestions as to how I might fix this.

I'm using revEnterprise 3.5 in Windows XP.

--
Regards and thanks

Ian McKnight

iangmcknight at googlemail.com