memory saturating with a repeat loop

Andre.Bisseret Andre.Bisseret at inria.fr
Sat Aug 22 03:07:27 EDT 2009

Bonjour,
What an awesome list !
Thank you much Richard, Jim, Pierre and Bernd for your prompt answers
and advices.
Given your help (and a good night :-) I feel far better!
I am just going to study them a bit more, but I already glimpse fairly
clearly how I shall get my handlers free from "the long repeat
loop" ;-))

Thanks again

Best regards from Grenoble

André