Syllabic division of words

capellan capellan2000 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 22 02:20:47 EDT 2009

Actually, i understand Randall petition. The task of syllabic (and phonemes)
division for many languages was already done by the Research labs of Apple,
Microsoft, AT&T and many more private companies.

Probably, Applescript and VBScript allows to access these extraordinary
capabilities of the Operating System, inside Rev. Not only via
Text-to-Speech,
but using the underlaying technology that makes possible this conversion of
text-to-sound.

Returning to the topic of this thread:
Download the stack separacion_de_silabas.rev, from:
http://capellan2000.000space.com/separacion_de_silabas.zip

This stak is an example of how to divide in syllabes without
applying every one of the gramatical rules... :-O

On your browser, visit:
http://capellan2000.000space.com/test04.html
This revlet ask for permission to write to your disk
and access the network, but in fact it only set
the clipboard content and launch a webpage...

Please, report to my email, all incorrect examples of
syllabication that you encounter. ;-)

Thanks in advance!

alejandro