What does "menu" do in the decorations property

Timothy Bleiler bleiler at buffalo.edu
Thu Aug 20 09:33:53 EDT 2009

Thanks for the reply Bjoernke. I was probably too brief in my
question. When I set the decorations of a stack to menu, nothing
happens. The only way I know of to create a "menubar" on Windows or
Linux is to create a group and make it look like a menubar. Once
that's done setting the decorations property still has no effect.
Setting the menubar is supposed to be a Mac only property. So, my
question remains, what is the menu keyword supposed to do when used
with the decorations property? On my system it does not appear to do
anything.

Tim Bleiler