Putting Stuff Before the Message Box

Peter Brigham MD pmbrig at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 13:59:10 EDT 2009

I think this is a bug in the way the messagebox is implemented. The
messagebox is a very tricky thing -- lots going on behind the curtain,
re handling things like "this stack," the message path, etc. It
appears that they made it easy to put things "after msg" but not
"before msg." Others may know more about the details of this.

-- Peter

Peter M. Brigham
pmbrig at gmail.com
http://home.comcast.net/~pmbrig