Spellcheck Webinar this afternoon

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Aug 18 08:22:53 EDT 2009

Hi Heather,

If you had given this a bit more attention or if you had sent me an e-
mail, I would have included it in the iCal calendar for RunRev (and I
would have attended myself).

You can find the Revolution calendar at <webcal://runrev.info/ical/revolution.ics
 >.

Alright, I'll try to be there this afternoon....

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com