The 'window is behind the browser' problem

Sadhu Nadesan sadhu at castandcrew.com
Mon Aug 17 20:25:55 EDT 2009

Hi Sarah,

Ok, thank you!  Well, at least it's a known problem.  I have a couple of apps which are currently deployed here at work as Windoz programs, but the users prefer browser apps - so sitting on the edge of my seat waiting for this to be addressed, so they can be wow'd.  I did download the newest version of Rev Enterprise at home this weekend before doing the testing.

Sadhu