Line wrapping

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Mon Aug 17 19:51:33 EDT 2009

It's better for one to do one's own wrapping.
for instance

put field "myField" of cd "myCard" of stack "myStack" into field "myField2"
of cd "nextCard" of stack "otherStack"

is a horrible jumble of garbage to the eyes, but

 put\

                  field "myField" \

                  of cd "myCard" \

                  of stack "myStack" \

                  into field "myField2" \

                  of cd "nextCard" \

                  of stack "otherStack"

makes a lot of sense. Automatic wrapping can't do that. And it's easier to
edit the references. And the compiler and indenter both are happy with it.
And one can make the edit window narrower.

Stephen Barncard
San Francisco
http://barncard.com