naming duplicate objects

barryb at libero.it barryb at libero.it
Mon Aug 17 15:03:54 EDT 2009

Hello all!
I have a short handler in an image object  which does something if
it
intersects two graphics, called "circle1" and "circle2", overlaying each

other - it should not do anything if only one graphic is present.

To my
stupefaction it works BUT only with the two original grcs,
nothing happens if
the grcs are copies, clones or duplicates of the
originals carrying the same
name.
As I need to have several of these 'triggers' on the same card, how
should I name or call them correctly?
Yes, it's a game and the script, [code,
talk] in the images looks something like this.

on mouseDown
  grab me
end
mouseDown