Why is Put not Putting?

DunbarX at aol.com DunbarX at aol.com
Mon Aug 17 13:06:33 EDT 2009

Why? The loading of the text is at the first line of the handler. I made a
stack with a lot of data and everything runs fine; the fields show what they
ought to. I also assumed that there was a little navigation in getting the
data from another card, per my reading of the script, which I put in, too,
but cannot see why this matters.

If the "wait with messages" fix actually fixes the problem then, well, why?
I think there is something wrong with the code.

Gregory. if you only run the script with the very first line, does the text
load into the field?

Craig Newman