PayPal Integration with On-Rev

Derek Bump userevolution at dreamscapesoftware.com
Mon Aug 17 10:13:25 EDT 2009

Richard Gaskin wrote:
> Once I added a PayPal option my sales when up about 8%.

Sounds like a market that needs to be tapped.  I think I will go ahead
an add a "Buy with PayPal" option on my online store.  If it results in
a few more sales then it's worth the time to setup.

If I can't get the POST data from PayPal to work then I'll just have to
process PayPal orders manually, which shouldn't be a problem considering
I'm processing all of my other orders manually.

Thanks for the info!

Derek Bump
Dreamscape Software
http://www.dreamscapesoftware.com