PayPal Integration with On-Rev

Derek Bump userevolution at dreamscapesoftware.com
Mon Aug 17 10:03:09 EDT 2009

Nicolas Cueto wrote:
> You are right about the "Mom Test", and that PayPal is not as
> straightforward as they'd like us to think. So I had a look at your
> webstore to see how you handle payments, and was curious about how you
> enable Visa card payments.

I've got a merchant account that allows me to process Visa, MasterCard
and Discover Card payments.  It all has to be done manually, but paying
an extra $500 for an online gateway is a little to much to swallow right
now.

I'd love to find another merchant account that has a gateway, but I
can't seem to find anyone with decent pricing.  It's either a low fee
and big percentages, or low percentages and a big fee.

Derek Bump
Dreamscape Software
http://www.dreamscapesoftware.com