irev redirect URL?

SparkOut SparkOutYNY at gmail.com
Sun Aug 16 17:05:42 EDT 2009

Nicolas Cueto-4 wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> I've made a series of irev and php pages/urls to be accessed by
> Japanese cell-phones.
>
> My question is:
>
> Within an irev script (not the HTML code), is there a rev way to
> redirect to a new url?
>
> I tried "launch url". No go. And tried the meta-tag "REFRESH" outside
> the <?rev ?> script, which works on PCs but not with Japanese
> cell-phones.
>
> Thank you.
>
> --
> Nicolas Cueto

In the on-Rev forum there's a thread which refers to this issue
http://forums.on-rev.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=96
So far I've found that as long as you make sure this is the first output (no
other headers or content for that page will work) then this will redirect
(based on the on-Rev platform, since it's hosted on Apache servers) with an
automatic "status: 302 Found" response:

put header "Location:" && theLocation & lf