lineoffset doesn't find empty lines

Brian Yennie briany at qldlearning.com
Sun Aug 16 12:51:16 EDT 2009

I would think that technically, it should work with wholeMatches =
true. Otherwise, with wholeMatches = false, it should return nothing.

I based this on consistency with the "normal" string logic that:

empty = empty (TRUE)
empty contains empty (FALSE)

With that said, it sounds like lineOffset isn't equipped to deal with
this. Maybe you could use something like:

offset( (the lineDelimiter)&(thelineDelimiter) ) ?