Groups

Mark Smith lists at futilism.com
Sat Aug 15 14:47:58 EDT 2009

Steve, if you call up the object inspector for the group, there's a
check button for "backgroundBehaviour", so you can choose the
appropriate behaviour for your case.

Also, in the Rev toolbar, there's a button "SelectGrouped". If this
is hilted then you can select the individual controls in a group,
otherwise, clicking on any member of the group will select the group.

There are some other niceties to do with groups and parent scripts,
but that's the basics.

Best,

Mark