Raw Prawns

Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 19:16:51 EDT 2009

On Fri, Aug 14, 2009 at 6:03 AM, Richmond
Mathewson<richmondmathewson at gmail.com> wrote:
> Just a side effect of my current work;
>
> a handy reference image of RawKeyDown values
>
> http://mathewson.110mb.com/raws.html

And a side-effect of mine....
<http://www.troz.net/rev/revweb.irev?revlet=KeyCoder>.
My KeyCoder stack running as a revlet.

However, I couldn't work out a method for the revlet to get the focus
after it opened. It works fine in Rev, but in the browser, you have to
click in it before it will start reading the keystrokes. Has anyone
else encountered this, or does anyone have any suggestions?

Cheers,
Sarah

P.S. I would like to propose that "revlets" be re-named to "revelts"
which is what my fingers prefer to type :-)