Transcript should be called Transcript

viktoras d. viktoras at ekoinf.net
Thu Aug 13 11:38:34 EDT 2009

I usually say "Runtime Revolution IDE". Most people here (in Europe)
have at least heard about it. But it is called Revolution in the tiobe
programming community index
(http://www.tiobe.com/index.php/content/paperinfo/tpci/index.html). And
there is absolutely no reason to avoid word "script". Not the name of
the language but the result of its use in business is what matters...
There are other languages widely in use with non-aggressive and totally
non-cool names also including the word "script" like Smalltalk,
JavaScript, JavaFX Script, ABAP, Lua, Ada, Alice, Focus, Groovy, Boo,
Clean, Euphoria, Squirrel and even MOO and MUMPS (!!!) etc...

All the best
Viktoras