Transcript should be called Transcript

Paul Looney support at ahsomme.com
Thu Aug 13 09:43:43 EDT 2009

Craig,
I agree 100% when  you say:

"HT was saddled with "scripting" instead of "programming" ... to make
it seem less daunting. On purpose, imagine. This greatly contributed
to its relegation to being kids stuff. "Hypertalk" alreadysounded
like a skateboard.

That being the case, why would you want to call the Rev language
Tran"script"?

Paul Looney