Re-4: Revlet goURL

runrev260805 at m-r-d.de runrev260805 at m-r-d.de
Thu Aug 13 05:17:55 EDT 2009

Hi Jaqueline,

thanks for your reply. It does not depend on the script. Even

on mouseup
launch URL "http://www.runrev.com"
end mouseup

did not work. So i played with the security settings in StandaloneApplicationSettings. I have to select at least 'Process' to let the above script work. Tested revMedia and Enterprise 4 DP3 under Windows Vista.

Regards,

Matthias