Mac to Windows Standalone Question

Joe F. joef1 at mac.com
Wed Aug 12 13:35:55 EDT 2009

True, your comment at the bottom. But no mention of the "not equal"
sign "≠" which was widely used in Hypercard and works in Rev. I'm
surprised that compiling a standalone for Windows doesn't catch that.

The option width thing I haven't run into yet, but I'll be watching
for it.

So, as it all relates to my original question: Is there no repository
or list of these Windows standalone problems? It makes "cross platform
standalones" look like an unfinished feature.

Joe F.