Releasing Memory and Virtual Memory

BNig niggemann at uni-wh.de
Tue Aug 11 17:55:32 EDT 2009

Derek,

do you import the 100 or so images in a repeat loop?
If so try whether adding a wait 2 milliseconds in the repeat loop helps.
Or alternatively try to do it in a "send" structure. In my experience Rev
has problems releasing memory in a repeat loop. When I changed to a "send to
me in 2 milliseconds" no more problem with memory build-up.
regards
Bernd