Edu Ware Revlets

viktoras d. viktoras at ekoinf.net
Tue Aug 11 04:01:00 EDT 2009

Hi Sivakatirswami, thanks Malte!

I told its half-baked :-). Here it loads on 3 out of 4 computers, so
something is going wrong in certain cases. Maybe, as Malte pointed out,
system setup or stray processes are to blame. Occasionally I notice some
strange interaction with flash - complex flash animations become jagged
when revolution is loaded. But as revlet technology is in its
pre-release stage, I too feel very optimistic about its future.

Best,
Viktoras