[ANN] tRev Feature Friday Videos!

Mark Talluto userev at canelasoftware.com
Mon Aug 10 10:44:26 EDT 2009

Defense shields coming up...

Let's be clear -- I was not flaming or bashing Jerry's work at all.
Why else, as Brian observed, would I return each time for more
punishment? Cause the whole concept of Jerry's work, as frustrating as
the software might be, is the way the Rev ide should ideally work.

Anyway, thank you for the rev-editor website ref, but I already knew
about it. Why am I posting here then? Well, it is not clear on the
rev-editor page how to post a comment. Tried the login area, but just
a spiel there about joining something called "Posterous" ("Sign up is
a snap, and lets you customize and edit your posterous.").

So, not wanting to hand out my email address to a "Posterous", and,
just as importantly, given that others here were already talking about
tRev (Sarah, I would've purchased tRev eventually, cause I do like
Jerry's work),  I took the tacit go-ahead and posted here.

Anyway.

--
Nicolas Cueto
subscription preferences: