[OT] Project Canvas!

Jim Sims sims at ezpzapps.com
Sat Aug 8 22:42:47 EDT 2009

On Aug 9, 2009, at 4:31 AM, Kurt Kaufman wrote:

> Really?  I don't see an option to display within a web browser.  Am
> I missing something?

Well, I said "kinda sorta" as it seemed to me like the sort of thing
that might be possible to make with Rev and or a possibly a revlet
thing. Plus the reference to HyperCard. I'm also  intrigued about the
ability to present or offer a tool or application, where the user can
save ssomething into a different form for continued use.

My "kinda sorta"  was too broad a term and not informative
enough     ;-)   Sorry.

sims