Setting paths to Externals

Robert M. rman at free.fr
Sat Aug 8 17:55:22 EDT 2009

Hi I just came accross the same problem on mac os X 10.5.4 :

Whatever I did, the only place where the stand alone actually finds the
external was right next to the main myapp.app

Now the SOLUTION is .. evident : 1) we're talking relative paths.. 2) app
bundles are treated as files but are folders...

So the reference to the externals should logically be :
myapp.app/Contents/MacOs/Externals/myexternal.bundles

And it does work fine!!

Robert M.