[ANN] tRev Feature Friday Videos!

Robert M. rman at free.fr
Sat Aug 8 16:02:15 EDT 2009

Hi Nicolas ! I have been a short while a frustrated explorator of tRev. I
gave details of my mishaps to Jerry who promptly replied. Meanwhile
everything gradually started working all right. I came to the following
conclusions :

- You really have to listen very precisely to Jerry's video to figure things
out,  but everything he presents finally did work with me...

                      ex 1 : for the autocompliton in french J  means G.. )
                      ex 2 : the first item of the inspect menu should be
separated by a line
                      because it is EITHER  apple-I and "seeTHrough"
exploration within tRev
                      OR the other comands APPLIED within RunRev IDE

- I say FINALLY because it's weird, but it took some time and several trial
and quit and back to have it GRADUALLY (!!) running ok... I can't explain
but can only advise to take patience and quit runrev and trev come back
again, that's how I made it work.

We have to take into account it is a pre-release software and we must
realize that this a new solution to funding developmment of collective
interest. So it's a preety nice NRJ flowing. Have a good day, Robert.