[ANN] tRev Feature Friday Videos!

Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at gmail.com
Sat Aug 8 05:47:38 EDT 2009

On Sat, Aug 8, 2009 at 2:51 PM, Nicolas Cueto<niconiko at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Amazing stuff Jerry. Congratulations - I bought tRev a few weeks ago
>>> now and it was great then, but it just keeps getting better & better
>>> :-)
>
> I just bought tRev an hour ago, and already I am frustrated with and
> by it. (As I have been with GLX2, and the GLX before that...)
>
> I tried to find on the tRev site some forum or mailing list for it, but no luck.
>
> If there is one, how do I join?
>
> If there isn't, how do I ask for help with tRev?

Since it was apparently my recommendation that lead to your purchase,
perhaps I can help.
What system are you using? What version of Rev? And what are your problems?
As I said in my previous email, I think it's wonderful and the only
serious problem I had has been fixed in the Feature Friday release.

Cheers,
Sarah