[ANN] tRev Feature Friday Videos!

Jerry Daniels jerry.daniels at me.com
Sat Aug 8 01:29:46 EDT 2009

Nicolas,

I thought the address of the tRev web site was all over the list. I
must be mistaken. Here it is:

     http://reveditor.com

I have posted an email address on that site as well for questions,
frustrations, etc.

     jerry at reveditor.com

You can post comments to the site. Sign up, etc.

Best,

Jerry Daniels
Watch tRev - The Movie
http://reveditor.com/trev-the-movie