[ANN] tRev Feature Friday LIVE!

Jerry Daniels jerry.daniels at me.com
Thu Aug 6 17:26:47 EDT 2009

Fellow Scripters,

We are hosting another Feature Friday for tRev, the new socket-based
script editor that lives outside Revolution's IDE. Other than a few
minor installation glitches, we have experienced unparalleled
stability with the product running and editing.

Over the last week, we have added some significant features. I'll be
showing them LIVE at a webinar on Friday, Aug 7. Be forewarned: we
have only 15 slots open for tRev Feature Friday LIVE!

tRev will have three new features and one of them is...BIG.

At 10:00 AM CDT/US we'll be releasing the following:
- A new version of the application for download
- New components available via tRev's updater

At 10:00 AM CDT/US we'll be hosting:
- A live webinar where tRev's developer walks you through the new
features
- A video afterwards for those who couldn't get into the webinar

Click the link at the bottom to attend Feature Friday and/or find out
more about tRev.

Best,

Jerry Daniels

tRev Feature Friday: