revlet and path

BNig niggemann at uni-wh.de
Thu Aug 6 16:46:40 EDT 2009

Hi Yves,

there is a thread that discusses passing values between the HTML of the page
and the revlet:

http://www.nabble.com/-weblet--How-can-a-webLet-communicate-with-the-hosting-html-page--td24339664.html#a24347654

and there is a stack on RevOnline (the new one) TestParamsOk by Robert
Maniquant that says it demoes this.

regards

Bernd