revlet and path

Yves COPPE yvescoppe at skynet.be
Thu Aug 6 15:52:22 EDT 2009

Le 06-août-09 à 21:43, Devin Asay a écrit :

> On Aug 6, 2009, at 12:37 PM, Yves COPPE wrote:
>>
>> Thank for the explanation, but I cannot do what you say
>>
>> can you explain me an "How to" for passing a parameter from the
>> loaded
>> web pae to the revlet ???
>>
>> What you are saying is very importan because it's a questino that
>> oftn
>> comes : how to start using a stack in an handler of a revlet !!!
>
> Sorry, Yves. I don't know how to pass parameters to a revlet from a
> web page; I only know that someone recently posted to this list how
> to do it. You should be able to find it by searching the list
> archives, or maybe someone will respost this information. Anyone
> have it?
>
> Devin

Hi Devin

Thank you for your quick answer
I cross my fingers someone can explain me the way !!!

If it is through a CGI script, it's an half solution because not every
webHoster support CGI

Meanwhile, thank you very much. We approach an answer to the problem

I will make a search in the archive to find an idea of answer on my
question "How to" !!

Greetings.

Yves COPPE
yvescoppe at skynet.be