revlet and path

Yves COPPE yvescoppe at skynet.be
Thu Aug 6 14:37:16 EDT 2009

Le 06-août-09 à 20:23, Devin Asay a écrit :

> On Aug 6, 2009, at 11:12 AM, Yves COPPE wrote:
>
>> Hi Devin,
>>
>> i don't understand
>>
>> what is "tURLreceivedAsParam" ????
>
> Hi Yves,
>
> That is just a hypothetical variable name that I made up for this
> example. It assumes that you have been able to pass a parameter to
> the revlet from the web page that calls it and you have put the
> parameter data into that variable. The variable could have any name
> you wanted. In the example I was proposing, you would pass the URL
> to the revlet, then parse the stack name out of the URL, leaving
> only the path to the revlet stack.
>
> Regards,

Hi,

Thank for the explanation, but I cannot do what you say

can you explain me an "How to" for passing a parameter from the loaded
web pae to the revlet ???

What you are saying is very importan because it's a questino that oftn
comes : how to start using a stack in an handler of a revlet !!!

Greetings.

Yves COPPE
yvescoppe at skynet.be