revlet and path

Tereza Snyder tereza at califex.com
Thu Aug 6 11:56:53 EDT 2009

and On Aug 6, 2009, at 9:21 AM, Phil Jimmieson wrote:

> It seems that a number of system "globals" don't have values in
> revlets.
> I tried a small program to display the following:
>
> defaultfolder
> platform
> systemversion
> environment

First, if the global properties that Phil lists are empty, what's the
best way to determine that my code is running in a Revlet?

Second, some of my apps have a zillion referenced images that build
the UI. Will I have to define new paths for them on preopenstack or
preopencard? No shortcut way? I wonder whether I'll have to come up
with a scheme to cache images...