MacSpeech?

Peter Brigham MD pmbrig at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 19:16:08 EDT 2009

Anyone know if the new Dragon speech recognition/dictation app for the
Mac, "MacSpeech Dictate" -- which is getting fairly good reviews --
will pour text into a field in a rev stack? I'd like to confirm that
this will work before I shell out $200 for this thing, since my main
use of it will be to transcribe notes into a field in one of my stack
systems. The MacSpeech website doesn't list Rev as one of the
supported apps, and I waited 20" on hold on their customer service
line before having to dash off (and I was somewhat pessimistic about
getting an answer anyway, assuming that when I asked about runrev they
were going to say, "what's that?").

Any feedback appreciated.

-- Peter

Peter M. Brigham