Problem with answer file(s)

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Tue Aug 4 13:48:02 EDT 2009

Thanks to Ian, Klaus and Mark for replying. It seems then that the
documentation is wrong (out of date). My real example, BTW, was

answer files "Select some KML files" with type "KML Files|kml|TEXT"

and this worked, although I had to guess that the files were of type
TEXT (as they're kind of simple XML files this seemed the most
likely). So it seems that the type TEXT has some meaning to the OS.

I would be perfectly happy if there was a simple filter on the
traditional file extension, but there you are.

Incidentally, I did not expect to see the other (non-kml) files in the
directory at all, but in fact they are visible but dimmed. Never mind.

Should I submit a bug report (for the documentation)?

Cheers

Graham

On Tue, 4 Aug 2009 16:29:00 +0200, Mark Schonewille <m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com