Not clear about revMedia vs revEnterprise

Josh Mellicker josh at dvcreators.net
Mon Aug 3 19:39:49 EDT 2009

I have a question:

It was my understanding that Revolution Media used to be a $49
application, similar to Studio and Enterprise but lacking many of
advanced and professional features.

Now, is the new RevMedia just for the web? Or is it still a
development environment where you can create stacks that will run from
the desktop (with the appropriate "player")?

Thanks