start using...

Pierre Sahores psahores at free.fr
Sun Aug 2 16:46:54 EDT 2009

Hi Yves,

In remote access mode, the directory of the stack can be handled as
any other kind of http url (html, xml, txt,etc...).

If you just try to have the server's stack available as a script lib
of the revlet in following the "start using stack n" by "insert the
script of cd/script of stack n in the back/front", the simplest way to
try would be to just use a

1.- "put url http;//yourdomainnameserver/thepathtoyourfile into
myscriptlib_var" where yourfile is a txt file containing the scripts
you want to to run inside the plugin,
2.- and than make myscriptlib_var available inside the plugin ram
instance in running the command "insert myscriptlib_var in the back/
front".

Should this be handy ?

Else, could you explain a little more about the process you want to
set up, including the type of communication you want to establish
beetwin the revlet and the server stack ?

Best Regards,

--
Pierre Sahores
mobile : 06 03 95 77 70