Not clear about revMedia vs revEnterprise

Bernard Devlin bdrunrev at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 07:25:14 EDT 2009

If this is true then it's good news.  However, since plugins like
Flash are able to make their own multiple network connections once
they are instantiated, I'd be surprised to learn that plugin network
connections piggy-back on the browser's connection.  Since the
revPlugin is visible as an application distinct from the browser in
the running processes of the OS, the plugin is clearly not subsumed
within the browser.

If you're right, then it sounds like providing Rev as a browser plugin
might be even more complex than I'd imagined.

Anyway, it's speculation like this that should have been resolved with
a list of FAQs.  I don't see myself using the plugin, so it's of
academic interest to me.

Bernard