shopping

Sadhunathan Nadesan sadhu at sddev.castandcrew.com
Tue Apr 14 17:42:00 EDT 2009

> Now I'm like Trevor, I have no idea what you are talking about; holiday +
> wife are mutually exclusive to computer! From what I can gather you are
> suggesting some form of self induced mariticide?

Kay, you could be right.  I see more explanation is in order.

I get up about 5am and my dear wife not until maybe 8-9am, when we
are vacationing.  So I have at least 3 hours on the computer (for me,
it _is_ recreation) before she appears and says "turn that thing off."
At which point, naturally, we go to breakfast and then shopping!

Does that clear it up for you?  :-)

And I must say, playing with the data grid is really a gas.