Page turning . . .again

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 13:59:19 EDT 2009

Very, very sexy indeed.

Actually, I was thinking about how to do "the less elaborate path"
in Runtime Revolution. After all, one only really would need one
animation of the background image . . .

The sexy stuff seems a bit out of reach, at present.   :)

Although, all that it would really mean is mucking around with images
of all one's cards - a time consuming pain in the bum. Until one can
do that automagically, or somebody pays me the earth to spend
3 months on a single stack doing that, I shall give it a miss.

Your comment about Windows interests me: is the "Times" application
leveraging specifically Mac stuff to get that effect?  Maybe it is just that
Macs are becoming more sexy just at the moment - probably with
Yuppy types - and that is why they are going for the Mac market first
of all.