DataGrid: mouseup stops working after setting dgProp["default column behavior"]

klaus at major.on-rev.com klaus at major.on-rev.com
Tue Apr 28 10:52:39 EDT 2009

Hi all,

as the subject states, mouseup stopped working in my DataGrid.
Using the arrowkeys to navigate still works fine.

I added this custom behaviour via a new button, which works as exspected
(converts the data to Mac encoding if necessary and urldecodes the
data):
on FillInData pData
  set the text of me to win2mac(urldecode(pData))
end fillInData

But after that navigating in the list with the mouse stopped working?!

Setting the custom behaviour to empty again does not resolve the
problem,
I just cannot click to change the list.

I already quit and reopened Rev/MetaCard, still no joy.

Any hints?

Best

Klaus

--